Monday, 13 September 2021
From Monday September 13th 2021 the following will apply for passengers who wish to travel by ship irrespective of destination (from mainland Greece to the islands, between islands, and from the islands to mainland Greece:
Kids from the age of 12 and adults will need:
- Vaccination certificate confirming that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before the trip, or
- Official confirmation of Covid-19 infection issued 30 days after the first positive test (valid for 180 days after the first positive test), or
- Negative Result of Molecular Test (PCR) conducted up to 72 hours before travelling, or
- Negative Result of Rapid Test conducted up to 48 hours before travelling.
Kids aged 5 up to 11 years old will have to present:
- Any type of covid-test, including self-test (conducted up to 24 hours before travelling).
Kids up to 5 years old travel freely (no covid-test needed).
The requirement to fill in the “Pre-Boarding Health Questionnaire” remains for all passengers wishing to travel by ship in Greece. The completed questionnaire must be submitted at ticket control when boarding, prior to the vessel’s departure.